Monday, April 21, 2008

 

Weekend of Training

Had a busy weekend of training activities. On Friday after work I took Sebastian out for a 15k ride and then Saturday I did my first "brick" - a ride followed immediately by a run. The ride portion was 17k and the run was 2k. Your legs feel really strange for the first part of the run after pedalling for so long - different muscles at work - but after a while everything is back to normal.

Sunday was my long run day - 18k. The weather was gorgeous and I was able to run in shorts and t-shirt without needing a jacket.

Today is Marathon Monday - the 112th running of the Boston Marathon. To think, last year at this time I was there and getting ready to start. Good luck to my friend and UNB colleague Mike Baldwin who is running today as well as to all the folks from Running Mania who are taking part in the most famous marathon of them all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links