Saturday, June 07, 2008

 

Training Update

Although I haven't been posting much, I have been continuing my training. Today I went for a 37k long bike ride. I am still having a bit of trouble with being comfortable on the saddle but I really haven't had that many long rides to get accustomed to it.

Yesterday I cycled to work then went for a swim at lunch and cycled home at the end of the day. Later in the evening I went for a short run downtown to visit Jill working at the Running Room. The run home was tougher than expected.

Busy couple of weeks ahead. I will be in Winnipeg Friday through Wednesday (for a conference) and then to Ottawa for Wednesday through Sunday ( for the Governor General's Leadership Conference closing). I've managed to join up with a Running Mania team to run in the Manitoba Marathon relay - should be fun.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links