Wednesday, July 02, 2008

 

Overdue Update

It's been a long time since I've posted. I'm sure this has been a tremendous disappointment to my legions of faithful readers. Then again, maybe not.

Preparations continue for my first sprint distance triathlon. It's now only 4 days away so at this point "the hay is in the barn". In other words, nothing that I can do this week about my physical preparations so just need to get mentally prepared and look after all the small details. There sure are a lot of them when you consider all teh things necessary for swimming AND biking AND running.

I've been to the lake twice to practise Open Water Swimming in my borrowed wetsuit and I've practised the swim to bike and bike to run transitions a bit. Plan is to get to the lake once more either today or tomorrow after work plus I'll do one more short run and a short ride.

Race day is Sunday July 6th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links