Monday, October 27, 2008

 

Cottage Closing

I was over to PEI this weekend to close up the cottage for the season. It's always bittersweet. Sad to realize that another year has gone by. Nice to think back on the memories of the summer.

The weather was lovely so I got out for 5k runs on both Saturday and Sunday. I realized that its the first time I've run back-to-back 5k's in a long time. I'd better get back into the habit!!

It was also great to spend the weekend with Stephanie. I got to see her ride Razzie for the first time out at Windemere Farms. Beautiful horse and Margaret, its owner, is very generous to Steph.

Comments:
Another year has gone by but think of all the great things to come! Thanks for the tip on posting another pic of "Madonna". I edited today. Nice to hear of your Thanksgiving with your fam. Our oldest, Wiggles, is coming home for our holiday in a few weeks and we are looking forward to just having dinner all together. The simple things. Off to run in the rain!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links