Friday, July 03, 2009

 

Tough Training

It seems like it has been raining forever. I'm hoping that the webbed feet I am probably developing will help during the swim portion of future races ...

Last weekend was spent at the cottage in PEI. Managed to get in an open water swim although it was pretty tough due to waves and wind. No question that ocean swimming is a lot tougher than the pool or a lake. Also got in a run on the weekend and I've had a couple more this week. Today I was in the pool trying to focus on technique rather than endurance.

Sunday is the Duncan Hadley triathlon here in Fredericton. It was my first ever triathlon last year but because of the race next week with the "Blind Guys Tri Team" I won't be participating this year. I have offered myself up as a volunteer though - payback you might say for all the great volunteers at the races I've been to over the years.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links