Thursday, June 10, 2010

 

Adapting

One of the things that I am finding with my tri training plan is that I need to be very adaptable. For example, I can't do the bike sessions on days when it is pouring (due to safety) and my only real opportunity to swim is during lunch when I am on campus. With the running plans that I've followed in the past it was so much easier because it wasn't weather or location dependent.

Week 2 update:

Monday - rest day
Tuesday - 5k run (evening)
Wednesday - 300m swim (lunch), 20k bike (evening)

Today (Thursday) I plan to do 500m swim at lunch. Remainer of this week is devoted to the Ride to Conquer Cancer so 100k (Toronto-Hamilton) on Saturday and 100k (Hamilton - Niagara Falls) on Sunday.

Wish me luck!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links