Thursday, June 03, 2010

 

Back Training and Blogging

I realize that it is highly unlikely that there is anyone out there in "cyberspace" still interested in reading my blog but I've decided that I will try to get back into the habit of updating it for no other reason than it helps me to feel slightly more "accountable" insofar as my training is concerned.

So, with that preamble, I can report that I am now in Week 1 of a 16 week training plan to get ready for my first ever Olympic distance traithlon. My target race is the Lobsterman Triathlon in Freeport (Maine) on September 17th. The distances for an "Oly" are twice as far (1.5k swim, 40k bike, 10k run) as the distances in a Sprint race (750m/20k/5k).

So far this week I have done:

Monday - 50k bike
Tuesday - 300m swim, 5k run
Wednesday - 20k bike

Comments:
I following man! Keep up the good fight!

-Perry
 
Yeah, you can't lose us that easily. You keep writing, keep training, we'll keep reading, cheering, and looking forward to crossing paths again.

All the best!

-jypsy & Alex
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links