Friday, June 04, 2010

 

How Stunned Am I ??

As mentioned in one of yesterday's posts, this marks Week 1 of my 16 week plan to prepare for an Olympic distance triathlon. Months ago I printed off some training plans, picked the one that I liked (and thought I could follow reasonably faithfully) and marked the start date on my calendar. So far so good.

When Monday arrived I turned to the training plan, read what was expected for week 1 and followed the instructions. Only yesterday did I realize that I was following a different plan than intended. The one I've used this week is a 10 week plan instead of 16 weeks.

On the upside, at least I dodn't wait until 10 weeks prior to start a 16 week program!

Did a 300m swim workout at lunch and will be running 4k after work.

BTW - thanks to Elvis and Jypsey for leaving comments!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links