Tuesday, June 29, 2010

 

Mike the Tyke

Had an email from my buddy Mike (a.k.a Mike the Tyke), a friend for more than 35 years, a faithful reader of my blog and a generous supporter in my fundraising "back in the day". Glad to know Mike that you happened upon my recent blog updates and best wishes in your training for the New York City marathon. You are going to LOVE it !!!!

Decent few days of training on the weekend - a short "brick" workout on Saturday (30kilometer ride immediately followed by a 10 minute run and then a 6k run on Sunday. Did a 500m swim yesterday and plan to do a 5-6k run tonight after work.

Off to the cottage in PEI tomorrow for the Canada Day long weekend and our 25th wedding anniversary celebration (taking place on Saturday). Hope to get in 1 or 2 open water swim sessions in my wetsuit plus a couple of run sessions.

Oh, and make sure you check back in here next week for some pictures. I'll be showing off a new ensemble that honours my family heritage. 'Nuff said for now ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links